FS4S Privacy Notice
Financial Services 4 Schools Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Notice (together with our Terms Of Website Use and Service Terms on www.fs4s.co.uk and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it. By entering into a Service Level Agreement you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Notice.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Direction (the Acts), the data processor is Financial Services 4 Schools Ltd c/o Lydiard Park Academy, Grange Park Way, Swindon SN5 6HN registered with the Information Commissioner no. Z1253890.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will process Personal Data to provide the Services to you. The processing of Personal Data shall be for the term of the Service Level Agreement between us and you or until our legal obligations in relation to the processing of the Personal Data have ceased.
- Information you give us. You may give us information about:
- (a) your current and former employees;
- (b) your contractors and sub-contractors;
- (c) your job applicants;
- (d) your employee’s emergency contacts;
- (e) your clients; and
- (f) other categories of subjects which may be required for us to perform the Services to you
by filling in forms, on the Portal log-in via our website www.fs4s.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide for our service provision when you register to use the Portal, subscribe to our service, place an order, during site visits and any other communication with us.
- Information we collect from you.In accordance with the Service Level Agreement to provide the Services to you we shall process (but not limited to) the following types of Personal Data of your employees:
- (g) In relation to Payroll Service:
- (i) name, job title, date of birth, place of birth, private address, private telephone number, private email address, emergency contact, employee number, department ID, name of department, supervisor ID, name of supervisor, work location, days of absence and cause and holiday entitlement, time sheets, National Insurance Number, bank account details, Court orders, Union Membership, pension details, Tax code, Grade, WPY and HPW.
- (h) In relation to HR Consultancy Service:
- (i) name, date of birth, private address, telephone number, email address, contractual details and contract history, Occupational Health Services, redundancy, TUPE documentation, disciplinary and grievance, accident reports, right to work checks (passport details), referees, CRB disclosures, insurance documents, references, exit interviews, accident reports, holiday entitlement, time sheets / reports, qualifications, beneficiaries and absence management.
- (i) In relation to Finance Support Services:
- (i) budgets, name and pay grades of your employees, job applicants, contractors or other relevant third parties; and
- (ii) relevant types of Personal Data obtained from the Payroll Service and HR Consultancy service mentioned above, which is required to provide the Finance Support Services.
- (g) In relation to Payroll Service:
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information internally about your employees if you use the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors for DBS and occupational health services) and may receive information about you from them. We may receive information from other organisations if you transfer your services from them to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about your organisation and your employees in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our lawful obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide your organisation with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information and your employees’ information at your request with selected third parties:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Service Terms (on www.fs4s.co.uk) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Financial Services 4 Schools Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All electronic information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access the Portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone;
Information provided on a written form or letter is stored in locked cabinets within a secure office environment or in a professional off-site secure storage facility.
We will use strict procedures and security features when storing your data.
We may e-mail you to provide information about our services that may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your organisation’s data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Act gives individuals the right to access information held about them. The right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and subject to our Service Terms. Our Service Terms will show how we support you in your role as a data controller.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.